From experience, I know that brushing their teeth is not always something kids love but here is a great new video from Aquafresh with some wonderful tips to make it more enjoyable!
For more information, or to sign up to The Club for fun tips on how to get kids enjoying brushing or for a free sample of Aquafresh Fresh & Minty, please visit http://www.aquafreshclub.co.uk.
This video is based on research that Aquafresh conducted of 1,500 moms of children aged 2-12 that reveals that more than one million children under age 5 in the UK have at least two fillings already, as moms struggle to get kids to brush their teeth. Other findings from the research are:
• One in six (17 per cent) moms say their child has at least 3 fillings
• 13 per cent of moms have children who have at least one filling by the time they start school (aged 3)
• Almost one in four (24 per cent) moms say their children only brush their teeth once a day and one in fifty say they don’t brush at all
• The research showed that almost half (47 per cent) of kids under 12 have been told they have dental decay, one of the most preventable diseases in the UK
• Over half of mothers (53 per cent) admit to finding getting their kids to brush their teeth stressful – potentially leading to arguments in over 2.5 million families
• One in fifty moms even admitted that their kids never brush their teeth.
As you can see, it's never too early to start good habits which will carry your children through later life and prevent dental problems and enormous bills! Aquafresh wants you to have a healthy smile and enjoy brushing!